- Collaborative for Palliative Care, 6th Interdisciplinary and Interfaith Conferences about Palliative and End of Life: The Art and Science of Palliative Care: Where Medicine, Market and Meaning Meet, April 3-4, 2014
- Celebrate Aging at the Livable Communities Village Fair, September 17, 2013
- Senior Law Day in Westchester, October 17, 2013
- State Society on Aging Annual Conference, October 27-29, 2010
- New York State Intergenerational Network (NYSigN) Conference, 11/16/10
- The 2012 Think Tank received an Achievement Award from the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging.
- Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services received an Innovations Award for its Livable Communities Care Circles of Westchester “Step Forward and Give Back”
- In 2011, The National Association of Counties (NACo) presented
- Achievement Award and a “Best of Category in the Volunteers Category” award to the Livable Communities Caregiver Coaching Program
- Achievement Award to the Livable Communities Living Well: Put Life Back in Your Life – Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Achievement Award to the Senior Benefits Information Centers
- To see a more complete list of awards awarded to Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services, click here.